Data Lead required in Cape Town on contract. 5+ years’ experience in a similar role. Able to make necessary decisions related to their process domain. Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL). Data Migration, security, audit, mapping, and design experience required.
Planning and Co-ordination
- Managing the Data Migration activities as part of cutover approach
- Managing and resolving Risks and Issues that may affect the delivery of the services
- Identifying internal SPOCs in each stream to manage data extraction, cleansing, and coordination related activities
- Execution of the Audit and Reconciliation process by CLIENT key Business users
- Coordinating the Dress Rehearsals, Business Data Testing and Cutover events
- Development and execution of the cutover plan during Dress Rehearsals and at cutovers
- Facilitate business critical decisions at Cutovers and approve proceed to go-live
- Provide Communications to the wider business
- Managing Data Security as per Data Security considerations.
- Aligned the end-to-end approach and architecture
- Produce data mapping and design for transformation from legacy source systems to target applications
- Ensure the data security requirements are considered in the Design.
Technical Development and Testing
- Develop and Test the Extract, Transform and Load
- Execute the ETL during Dress Rehearsals and Cutovers
- Provide data extracts from legacy source systems for analysis, testing, dress rehearsals and cutovers.
- Align to the data security considerations.
Subject Matter Expertise (Technical)
- Provide knowledge of legacy source system data
- To assist and review with Data Mapping and Transformation Rules
- Arrange Extracts of source data
Subject Matter Expertise (Business)
- Manage and contribute in Data enrichment activities
- Contribute to the Business Data Testing phase
- Manage Data Cleanse activities
- Participate in migrated data reconciliation and sign-off activities
- SME business should sign off the data
– Before the data is handed over to Oracle cloud team for migration.– Migrated data reconciliation.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- This person should be senior enough to make necessary decisions related to their process domain.
- Must be knowledgeable in Oracle EBS data structures and tables
- Must have Oracle EBS technical or functional experience
- Must have worked on a minimum of three (3) data cleansing projects.
Must have experience with a minimum of one (1) data cleansing project from start to finish.
The company offers very competitive salaries.
Only apply if you have the relevant experience!
If you have what is required, then please apply with your comprehensive CV and a skills matrix.