Division Manager: Electronic Security
Manager ~ IT Security
Division Manager: Electronic Security required to provide operational leadership and tactical direction to the Security Operations function. Be accountable for driving revenue initiatives and increasing the divisions’ customer base. 5+ years relevant Electronic Security Management experience, experience running a successful Business Unit, direct management experience in the Electronic Security Industry. PSIRA Grade A Registered, Security Management Qualification and SHEQ Qualification will be advantageous. Project Management Certificate
- Accountable for driving revenue initiatives and increasing the business unit’s customer base.
- Plan, develop, implement, and direct the department’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs.
- Analyse and make recommendation on the impact of long-range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Develop credibility and authority for the organisation by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and trends and operational procedures in order to assist the organisation
- Create, improve, implement, and enforce policies and procedures of the organisation that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organisation as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating key members of the organisation
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organisation; specifically relating to the evaluation of partnerships and customers
- Accountable for managing the departments cash flow
- Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among members of all members of staff.
- Accountable for performance management of all department staff members
- Accountable for supplier management
- Accountable for talent management
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- PSIRA Grade A Registered
- Security Management Qualification will be advantageous
- SHEQ Qualification will be advantageous
- Project Management Certificate
- 5+ years relevant Electronic Security Management experience, experience running a successful Business Unit, direct management experience in the Electronic Security Industry
- 5+ years in managing enterprise vendors, driving sales (farming and hunting), responding to tenders and departmental budgeting
- Risk Assessment and Site Survey experience
- Strong background in the Health and Safety environment
- Knowledge of the Security Industry regulations including Operational and Client requirements
- Experience in using relevant security technology & equipment such as CCTV
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent People Management, Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to high ethical standards within a diverse workplace
- Commitment to service and quality standards as well as Client Satisfaction
- Leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects
- Flexible and collaborative work style
- Must be well-organized and have excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to analyse information quickly with good problem-solving skills.
- Strong sales background (hunting and farming)
- Strong departmental budgeting skills
- Ability to develop and maintain a high-performance team
- Strong people management skills
The company offers very competitive salaries.
Only apply if you have the relevant experience!
If you have what is required, then please apply with your comprehensive CV and a skills matrix.
Division Manager: Electronic Security