Jnr Web Developer
Junior Web Developer required in Cape Town North to maintain eCommerce software. 2+ Years’ experience as Junior Web Developer with a Tertiary qualification and experience in Shopify is essential. Experience with HTML, CSS, jQuery, Json and Ajax is essential. Good communication skills and a valid Driver’s License is required.
- Will work with web/digital coordinators in each Brand to ensure updates are processed timelessly
- Will be required to understand and interpret system functionality between all the Ecommerce system platforms
- Test and debug between programs and interface between sub-systems.
- Provide an advisory service to users and advise on user training.
- Work as part of a project team.
- Assisting the web development team with all aspects of website and application design.
- Assisting with the testing and maintenance of backend and front-end applications.
- Collaborating with developers to implement new web features.
- Converting video, audio, written, and graphic components into compatible formats for the web.
- Must be available to travel and be on standby.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Junior Web developer is essential
- Tertiary qualification with a B.Tech or diploma
- Working knowledge and experience in Shopify is essential
- Working knowledge on Theme development on Shopify advantageous
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSon and Ajax is essential
- Experience in Dear is preferable
- Experience with web optimisation and understanding of graphic formats
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take responsibility and be decisive.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- High focus on attention to detail
- Valid driver’s licence
The company offers very competitive salaries.
Only apply if you have the relevant experience!
If you have what is required, then please apply with your comprehensive CV and a skills matrix.
Jnr Web Developer